Esperando a que llegue el mestizaje
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helen Abadzi, 2003. "Improving Adult Literacy Outcomes : Lessons from Cognitive Research for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15136.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2008. ""Illiteracy" Revisited: What Ortega and Rodríguez Read in the Household Survey," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-16, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2002. "Simple and Bias-Corrected Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMestizaje; Raza; Identidad; Ley contra la Discriminación Racial; Racismo; Mestizaje; Race; Identity; Law against Racial Discrimination; Racism;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aru:wpaper:2012013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Efrain Candia). General contact details of provider: http://www.aru.org.bo/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .