Competencia de intermediarios financieros en Perú
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huayta, Katia & Garcia, Antonella & Sotomayor, Narda, 2018. "Competitive Environment and Financial Stability in the Peruvian Microfinance System," Working Papers 2018-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- World Bank, 2015. "Peru Building on Success," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22984, The World Bank.
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramirez-Rondán, 2014.
"Total Factor Productivity Estimation in Peru: Primal and Dual Approaches,"
Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 37(73), pages 9-39.
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2014. "Total Factor Productivity Estimation in Peru: Primal and Dual Approaches," Working Papers 2014-11, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Nikita Céspedes & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation in Peru: Primal and dual approaches," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-377, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Céspedes Reynaga, Nikita, 2017.
"La demanda de crédito a nivel de personas: RCC conoce a ENAHO,"
2017-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Nikita Céspedes Reynaga, 2017. "La demanda de crédito a nivel de personas: RCC conoce a ENAHO," Working Papers 2017-107, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Rodríguez, Aldo, 2020. "Estimación Bayesiana de un Modelo de Economía Abierta con Sector Bancario," Dynare Working Papers 52, CEPREMAP.
- Renzo Rossini & Zenon Quispe, 2015. "Evolution of bank and non-bank corporate funding in Peru," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), What do new forms of finance mean for EM central banks?, volume 83, pages 273-292, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetencia bancaria; concentración bancaria; márgenes de intermediación;
All these keywords.
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2014-09-25 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apc:wpaper:2014-017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/peruvea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nelson Ramírez-Rondán (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/peruvea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.