Política Fiscal, Disponibilidade De Crédito E Financiamento De Políticas Regionais No Brasil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-1026, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paiva, Regis Alfeu & Cavalcanti, Francisco Carlos Da Silveira & Pontes, Antonio Carlos Fonseca, 2008. "O Extrativismo No Estado Do Acre E Sua Correlação Com Os Financiamentos Fno," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 107893, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Guilherme Resende & Tulio Cravo & Alexandre Carvalho, 2014. "The Impact of Brazilian Regional Development Funds on Regional Economic Growth: A spatial panel approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Paiva, Regis Alfeu & Cavalcanti, Francisco Carlos Da Silveira & Pontes, Antonio Carlos Fonseca & Carvalho, Lucas Araujo, 2008. "O Fundo Constitucional Do Norte-Fno No Estado Do Acre: Recursos Do Povo, Política De Estado, Benefícios Da Elite," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 109193, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
More about this item
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-12-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2005:123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .