Análise Dos Efeitos Econômicos Da Implantação Do Princípio Do Destino Na Cobrança Do Icms E Suas Implicações Sobre A Pobreza E A Desigualdade De Renda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maital, Shlomo, 1973. "Public Goods and Income Distribution: Some Further Results," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(3), pages 561-568, May.
- Aaron, Henry & McGuire, Martin, 1970. "Public Goods and Income Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 907-920, November.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Hansen, Karsten T. & Heckman, James J., 2003.
"Estimating Distributions of Treatment Effects with an Application to the Returns to Schooling and Measurement of the Effects of Uncertainty on College Choice,"
IZA Discussion Papers
767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carneiro, Pedro & Hansen, Karsten & Heckman, James, 2003. "Estimating distributions of treatment effects with an application to the returns to schooling and measurement of the effects of uncertainty on college choice," Working Paper Series 2003:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Jeong, Hyeok & Townsend, Robert M., 2008.
"Growth And Inequality: Model Evaluation Based On An Estimation-Calibration Strategy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(S2), pages 231-284, September.
- Hyeok Jeong & Robert M. Townsend, 2003. "Growth and Inequality: Model Evaluation Based on an Estimation-Calibration Strategy," IEPR Working Papers 05.10, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paes, Nelson Leitão, 2009. "A Implantação do Princípio do Destino na Cobrança do ICMS e suas Implicações Dinâmicas sobre os Estados," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 63(3), August.
More about this item
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2005:046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .