The Economic Determinants Of The Brazilian Term Structure Of Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waud, Roger N, 1976.
"Asymmetric Policymaker Utility Functions and Optimal Policy Under Uncertainty,"
Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 53-66, January.
- Roger N. Waud, 1975. "Asymmetric policymaker utility functions and optimal policy under uncertainty," Special Studies Papers 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Friedman, Benjamin Morton, 1972. "Optimal Economic Stabilization Policy: An Extended Framework," Scholarly Articles 4554308, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Taylor, John B., 2001. "An Interview With Milton Friedman," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 101-131, February.
- William A. Barnett, 2001.
"A Conversation with Henri (Hans) Theil: His Experiences in the Netherlands during the Second World War,"
- William Barnett, 2012. "A Conversation with Henri (Hans) Theil: His Experiences in the Netherlands during the Second World War," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201233, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- W. W. Cooper, 1955. "Presidential Address to TIMS," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 183-186, January.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:5:y:2001:i:1:p:101-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, Benjamin M, 1972. "Optimal Economic Stabilization Policy: An Extended Framework," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 1002-1022, Sept.-Oct.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1970. "Optimal Stochastic Control of Linear Economic Systems," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 291-302, August.
- W. W. Cooper, 1951. "A Proposal for Extending the Theory of the Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(1), pages 87-109.
- Charles C. Holt & Franco Modigliani & Herbert A. Simon, 1955. "A Linear Decision Rule for Production and Employment Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Charles C. Holt & Franco Modigliani & John F. Muth, 1956. "Derivation of a Linear Decision Rule for Production and Employment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 159-177, January.
- Poole, William, 1975. "The 1975 Report of the President's Council of Economic Advisers: Long on Analysis, Short on Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 539-547, September.
- L. Wheaton Smith, Jr., 1956. "Current Status of the Industrial Use of Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 156-158, January.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Rational Expectations and the Dynamics of Hyperinflation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 328-350, June.
- Mirowski,Philip, 2002. "Machine Dreams," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521772839, March.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1971. "The Optimum Monetary Instrument Variable in a Linear Economic Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(1), pages 50-60, February.
- E. C. Hope, 1953. "Discussion," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 2(1), pages 86-88, March.
- Kareken, John H, 1970. "The Optimum Monetary Instrument Variable: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 385-390, August.
- Mirowski,Philip, 2002. "Machine Dreams," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521775267, March.
- Muench, Thomas & Wallace, Neil, 1974. "On Stabilization Policy: Goals and Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 330-337, May.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- Holbrook, Robert S & Shapiro, Harold, 1970. "The Choice of Optimal Intermediate Economic Targets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 40-46, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Júlio Cesar Albuquerque Bastos & Gabriel Caldas Montes, 2011. "Metasde Inflação E Estrutura A Termo Das Taxas De Juros - Uma Análise Dainfluência Da Credibilidade Sobre O Spread Da Taxa De Juros De Longoprazo No Brasil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 142, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
- E53 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Deposit Insurance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-12-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAM-2005-12-01 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2005-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-12-01 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2005:027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .