Evoluzione dei sistemi locali e conservazione nei Parchi naturali
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saraceno, Elena, 1994. "Alternative Readings of Spatial Differentiation: The Rural versus the Local Economy Approach in Italy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(3-4), pages 451-474.
- Tamberi, Massimo, 1992. "How much is Backwardness an Advantage? Fur¬ther Reflections on the Road from Backward¬ness advantages to Convergence," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 45(1), pages 59-76.
- P Allanson & J Murdoch & G Garrod & P Lowe, 1995.
"Sustainability and the rural economy: an evolutionary perspective,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(11), pages 1797-1814, November.
- P Allanson & J Murdoch & G Garrod & P Lowe, 1995. "Sustainability and the Rural Economy: An Evolutionary Perspective," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(11), pages 1797-1814, November.
- Common, Mick & Perrings, Charles, 1992. "Towards an ecological economics of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 7-34, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2003.
"Innovation Diffusion and the Evolution of Regional Disparities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p327, European Regional Science Association.
- Ugo FRATESI, 2003. "Innovation Diffusion and the Evolution of Regional Disparities," Working Papers 186, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Nicola MATTEUCCI & Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 2003. "ICT and Employment Growth in Italian Industries," Working Papers 193, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .