Stochastic Technical Change and Procyclical TFP The Italian Agriculture Case
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Andersen & Julian Alston & Philip Pardey, 2012.
"Capital use intensity and productivity biases,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 59-71, February.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2007. "Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases," Staff Papers 7314, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2010. "Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases," Staff Papers 93143, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2008.
"Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
43955, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2008. "Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions," Working Papers 319, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Roberto ESPOSTI & Pierpaolo PIERANI, 2001. "Building the Knowledge Stock: Lags, Depreciation and Uncertainty in Agricultural R&D," Working Papers 145, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
KeywordsCost Function; Italian Agriculture; Latent Variable; Stochastic Technical Change;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.