L’organetto di Draghi: quattro lezioni critiche sulle misure non convenzionali della ECB sino al Quantitative Easing
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEurosystem; Euro; European Central Bank; Balance Sheet; Endogenous Money; Quantitative Easing; Monetary Policy; TARGET 2; Long Term Refinancing Operation; Outright Monetary Transactions.;
All these keywords.
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2015-11-15 (Accounting & Auditing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ais:wpaper:1510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asimmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alberto Bagnai (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/asimmea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.