Generalized Measures of Polarization in Preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Burak Can & Ali Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2017. "Generalized Measures of Polarization in Preferences," Working Papers halshs-01597720, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Karpov, 2017.
"Preference Diversity Orderings,"
Group Decision and Negotiation,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 753-774, July.
- Halaburda, Hanna, 2010.
"Unravelling in two-sided matching markets and similarity of preferences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 365-393, July.
- Hanna W. Halaburda, 2008. "Unravelling in Two-Sided Matching Markets and Similarity of Preferences," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-068, Harvard Business School.
- Can, Burak & Ozkes, Ali Ihsan & Storcken, Ton, 2015.
"Measuring polarization in preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 76-79.
- Can B. & Ozkes A.I. & Storcken A.J.A., 2014. "Measuring polarization of preferences," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Burak Can & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2015. "Measuring polarization in preferences," Post-Print hal-01457336, HAL.
- Burak Can & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2014. "Measuring Polarization in Preferences," Working Papers hal-00998513, HAL.
- Katherine Baldiga & Jerry Green, 2013. "Assent-maximizing social choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 439-460, February.
More about this item
Keywordspolarization; measurement; Social Choice; single-peaked preferences;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2017-10-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2017-10-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maseafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.