Generalized Measures of Polarization in Preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Burak Can & Ali Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2017. "Generalized Measures of Polarization in Preferences," Working Papers halshs-01597720, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Karpov, 2017.
"Preference Diversity Orderings,"
Group Decision and Negotiation,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 753-774, July.
- Halaburda, Hanna, 2010.
"Unravelling in two-sided matching markets and similarity of preferences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 365-393, July.
- Hanna W. Halaburda, 2008. "Unravelling in Two-Sided Matching Markets and Similarity of Preferences," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-068, Harvard Business School.
- Can, Burak & Ozkes, Ali Ihsan & Storcken, Ton, 2015.
"Measuring polarization in preferences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 76-79.
- Can B. & Ozkes A.I. & Storcken A.J.A., 2014. "Measuring polarization of preferences," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Burak Can & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2015. "Measuring polarization in preferences," Post-Print hal-01457336, HAL.
- Burak Can & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2014. "Measuring Polarization in Preferences," Working Papers hal-00998513, HAL.
- Katherine Baldiga & Jerry Green, 2013. "Assent-maximizing social choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 439-460, February.
More about this item
Keywordspolarization; measurement; Social Choice; single-peaked preferences;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2017-10-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2017-10-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maseafr.html .