How to re-design German fiscal policy rules after the COVID19 pandemic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hüther, Michael & Südekum, Jens, 2020. "How to re-design German fiscal policy rules after the COVID19 pandemic," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 108, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hüther, Michael & Südekum, Jens, 2020. "How to re-design German fiscal policy rules after the COVID19 pandemic," IW policy papers 25/2020, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Public Debt Management; Debt Brake;
All these keywords.
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2020-11-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agz:wpaper:2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Adam). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edagzus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.