Aerial Photography And Parcel Mapping For Immovable Property Registration In Albania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond J. Struyk & Alexander S. Puzanov & Lisa A. Lee, 1997. "Monitoring Russia's Experience with Housing Allowances," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 34(11), pages 1789-1818, November.
- David Dale-Johnson & Stuart A. Gabriel, 1995. "Introduction: Deregulation and Reform of Housing and Housing Finance Markets: Recent Lessons from Western and Central Europe," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 395-400.
- Tine Stanovnik, 1994. "The Sale of the Social Housing Stock in Slovenia: What Happened and Why," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 31(9), pages 1559-1570, November.
- Pudney, Stephen, 1994. "Earnings Inequality in Hungary: A Comparative Analysis of Household and Enterprise Survey Data," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 251-276.
- Moores, Margaret Eveline & Flynn, Norman D., 1997. "Real Estate Professionals And The Immovable Property Market In Albania," Working Papers 12784, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Sasha Tsenkova, 1996. "Bulgarian Housing Reform and Forms of Housing Provision," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(7), pages 1205-1219, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAerial photography in land use--Albania; Land titles--Registration and transfer--Albania; Aerial photogrammetry--Albania; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwltwp:12799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.