Subdiscipline-Specific Journal Rankings In Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Leading issues in domestic environmental regulation: A review essay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, January.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Shogren, Jason F., 1997. "Environmental Conflicts and the SLAPP," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 253-273, July.
- Batabyal, Amittrajeet A., 1996.
"An agenda for the design and study of international environmental agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-9, October.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "An Agenda for the Design and Study of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 9620, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1996. "An Agenda For The Design And Study Of International Environmental Agreements," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28353, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Todd Sandler & Keith Sargent, 1995. "Management of Transnational Commons: Coordination, Publicness, and Treaty Formation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(2), pages 145-162.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Multicontract Organization," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(3), pages 459-466, August.
- Kofman, Fred & Lawarree, Jacques, 1993.
"Collusion in Hierarchical Agency,"
Econometric Society, pages 629-656.
- Kofman, F. & Lawarree, J., 1990. "Collusion in Hierarchical Agency," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-01, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Kofman, F. & Lawarree, J., 1990. "Collusion in Hierarchical Agency," Working Papers 91-01, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Black, Jane & Levi, Maurice D & de Meza, David, 1993. "Creating a Good Atmosphere: Minimum Participation for Tackling the 'Greenhouse Effect.'," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(239), pages 281-293, August.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Hierarchies and Bureaucracies: On the Role of Collusion in Organizations," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 181-214, Fall.
- Bernauer, Thomas, 1995. "The effect of international environmental institutions: how we might learn more," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(02), pages 351-377, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clive W.J. Granger & Yongil Jeon, 2003. "Interactions between large macro models and time series analysis," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 1-10.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira, 2004. "Statistical variability of top ranking economics journals impact," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(15), pages 945-948.
- Campiglio, Luigi & Caruso, Raul, 2007.
"Where Economics Has Been Headed? Multiple Identities And Diversity In Economic Literature Evidence From Top Journals Over The Period 2000-2006 A First Note,"
4540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caruso, Raul & Campiglio, Luigi, 2007. "Where Economics Has Been Headed? Multiple Identities And Diversity In Economic Literature Evidence From Top Journals Over The Period 2000-2006 A First Note," MPRA Paper 6797, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Molero, Juan Carlos & Pujol, Francesc, 2004. "Ranking Italian Universities and Other Research Institutions Taking Into Account Public Economics Publications," MPRA Paper 8055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usuesp:28346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .