Marketing Operations of Dairy Cooperatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Blank, 1986. "World dairy market structure," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(2), pages 183-198.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Iskow, Julie, 1993. "What Do We Know About the Economic Efficiency of Cooperatives: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 8.
- Brent Hueth & Philippe Marcoul & Roger G. Ginder, 2004.
"Cooperative Formation and Financial Contracting in Agricultural Markets,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
03-wp349, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hueth, Brent & Marcoul, Philippe & Ginder, Roger G., 2005. "Cooperative Formation And Financial Contracting In Agricultural Markets," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19324, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Christy, Ralph D., 1987. "The Role Of Farmer Cooperatives In A Changing Agricultural Economy," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
More about this item
Keywordsdairy; cooperatives; marketing; structure; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:urdbrr:52025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rdagvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .