Targeting Environmental Water from Irrigators in the Murray Darling Basin
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sarah Chambers & David Adamson, 2009. "Targeting Environmental Water from Irrigators in the Murray Darling Basin," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP1M09, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland, revised Jul 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peggy Schrobback & David Adamson & John Quiggin, 2008.
"Options for salinity mitigation in the Murray-Darling Basin,"
Murray-Darling Program Working Papers
WP1M08, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Schrobback, Peggy & Adamson, David & Quiggin, John, 2008. "Options for salinity mitigation in the Murray-Darling Basin," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149872, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMurray Darling Basin; water; environmental flows; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; D81; Q25;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqsers:149876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .