Antarctic tourism: Environmental concerns and the importance of Antarctica's natural attractions for tourists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clement A Tisdell, 2009. "Resource and Environmental Economics:Modern Issues and Applications," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 6980, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAntarctica; Antarctica’s natural attractions; cruise ships in Antarctica; environmental conservation in Antarctica; tourism in Antarctica; wildlife conservation in Antarctica.; Consumer/Household Economics; Environmental Economics and Policy; L83; Q26; Q57;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-12-18 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2010-12-18 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseee:97469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .