Small Area Applications Of Input-Output
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marilyn Flowers & Richard Stroup, 1979. "Coupon rationing and rent-seeking bureaucrats," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 473-479, September.
- Alexeev, Michael, 1987. "Microeconomic modeling of parallel markets: The case of agricultural goods in the USSR," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 543-557, December.
- Howard, David H, 1977. "Rationing, Quantity Constraints, and Consumption Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 399-412, March.
- Edwards, Clark, 1974. "Exchangeable Coupon Gas Rationing," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Calkins, Peter H., 1988. "The China Market: How Much Substance to the Dream?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .