Benefit-Cost Analysis Of Income Maintenance Proposals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude S. Colantoni & Otto A. Davis & Malati Swaminuthan, 1976. "Imperfect Consumers and Welfare Comparisons of Policies Concerning Information and Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 602-615, Autumn.
- Sexauer, Benjamin, 1976. "A Monthly Analysis Of Consumer Demand In The United States," Staff Papers 13419, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1973. "An Evaluation of Consumer Protection Legislation: The 1962 Drug Amendments," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1049-1091, Sept.-Oct.
- Chipman, John S & Moore, James C, 1980. "Compensating Variation, Consumer's Surplus, and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 933-949, December.
- Auld, Douglas A L, 1972. "Imperfect Knowledge and the New Theory of Demand," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1287-1294, Nov.-Dec..
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .