El Cultivo del Tabaco en América Latina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gale, H. Frederick, Jr. & Foreman, Linda F. & Capehart, Thomas C., Jr., 2000. "Tobacco And The Economy: Farms, Jobs, And Communities," Agricultural Economics Reports 34007, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jorge Tovar & Eduardo Uribe, 2008. "Reflexiones sobre el crecimiento de largo plazo del sector agrícola en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004984, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Productivity Analysis;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ulaedd:161363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feandco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.