Demographic And Socio-Economic Characteristics And The Consumption Of Dietary Foods: An Illustration From An Economy In Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lohr, Luanne, 2002. "Benefits of U.S. organic agriculture," MPRA Paper 24327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Choice of insect management portfolios by organic farmers: lessons and comparative analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 87-99, November.
- Hanson, James C., 1997. "Opportunities And Challenges In Cooperative Extension For Agricultural Economists," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), October.
- Caswell, Margriet & Fuglie, Keith O. & Ingram, Cassandra & Jans, Sharon & Kascak, Catherine, 2001. "Adoption of Agricultural Production Practices: Lessons Learned from the U.S. Department of Agriculture Area Studies Project," Agricultural Economics Reports 33985, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Johnson, James D. & Perry, Janet E. & Korb, Penelope J. & Sommer, Judith E. & Ryan, James T. & Green, Robert C. & Durst, Ron L. & Monke, James D., 2001. "Structural and Financial Characteristics of U.S. Farms: 2001 Family Farm Report," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33707, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Greene, Catherine R., 2001. "U.S. Organic Farming Emerges in the 1990s: Adoption of Certified Systems," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33777, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ugeofs:16664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daugaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.