Food Spending in American Households, 1980-92
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, James D., 1987. "Measurement of Farm Financial Performance: Empirical Issues and Current Status," Research Bulletins 183668, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Expenditures; BLS Consumer Expenditure Diary Survey; socioeconomic characteristics; Consumer/Household Economics; Financial Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2013-08-16 (Marketing)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerssb:154828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .