Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in the Philippines: Commodity Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kozo Sasaki, 1993. "The structure of food demand in Japan: An application of the rotterdam system," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 425-439.
- Thomas I. Wahl & Dermot J. Hayes & Gary W. Williams, 1991.
"Dynamic Adjustment in the Japanese Livestock Industry Under Beef Import Liberalization,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(1), pages 118-132.
- Wahl, Thomas I. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Williams, Gary W., 1991. "Dynamic Adjustment in the Japanese Livestock Industry Under Beef Import Liberalization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 474, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celia M. Reyes & Christian D. Mina, 2009.
"Profitable Use of SCF in a Policy Context : the Case of Rice Stockholding in the Philippines,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22686, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Profitable Use of SCF in a Policy Context: the Case of Rice Stockholding in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jose Yorobe & Ekin Birol & Melinda Smale, 2010. "Farmer Preferences for Bt Maize, Seed Information and Credit in the Philippines," Chapters,in: Choice Experiments in Developing Countries, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kanai, Michio & Titapiwatanakun, Boonjit, 2000. "Integrated Report of the Project "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in Selected Asian Countries with Special Focus on CGPRT Crops"," Working Papers 32713, United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA).
More about this item
Keywordsproduction; marketing; international trade; rice; Zea Mays; tariffs; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ucapwp:32689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .