The Impacts of Increased Minimum Support Prices in India on World and U.S. Cotton Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E., 1995. "Functional Form Model Specification: An Application to Hedonic Pricing," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 166-173, October.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E., 1995. "Functional Form Model Specification: An Application To Hedonic Pricing," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E. & Hudson, Darren & Engels, Carlos, 1995.
"An Automated Econometric Approach For Estimating And Reporting Daily Cotton Market Prices,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Brown, Jeff E. & Ethridge, Don E. & Hudson, Darren & Engels, Carlos, 1995. "An Automated Econometric Approach for Estimating and Reporting Daily Cotton Market Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 409-422, December.
- Hoelscher, Kevin & Ethridge, Don E. & Misra, Sukant K., 1998. "Texas-Oklahoma Producer Cotton Market Summary: 1997/98," Cotton Economics Research Institute CER Series 31250, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-10-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-03 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ttucer:53143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dattuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.