Modeling Dependency Relationships With Copulas (PowerPoint Presentation)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atanu Saha & C. Richard Shumway & Hovav Talpaz, 1994. "Joint Estimation of Risk Preference Structure and Technology Using Expo-Power Utility," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(2), pages 173-184.
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- LiCalzi, Marco & Sorato, Annamaria, 2006. "The Pearson system of utility functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 560-573, July.
- Denis Conniffe, 2007.
"The Generalised Extreme Value Distribution as Utility Function,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(3), pages 275-288.
- Denis Conniffe, 2007. "The Generalised Extreme Value Distribution as Utility Function," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1780907, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Meyer, Donald J. & Meyer, Jack, 2005. "Risk preferences in multi-period consumption models, the equity premium puzzle, and habit formation utility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1497-1515, November.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1996.
"The Equity Premium: It's Still a Puzzle,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 42-71, March.
- Kocherlakota, N., 1995. "The Equity Premium: It's Still a Puzzle," Working Papers 95-05, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Narayana R. Kocherlakota, 1995. "The equity premium: it's still a puzzle," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 102, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Denis Conniffe, 2007. "The Flexible Three Parameter Utility Function," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(1), pages 57-63, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sccsgs:9377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.