Awareness to Environmental Pollution in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brauer, Jurgen & Delemeester, Greg, 2001. " Games Economists Play: A Survey of Non-computerized Classroom-Games for College Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 221-236, April.
- Nelson, Robert G. & Beil, Richard O., Jr., 1994. "Pricing Strategy Under Monopoly Conditions: An Experiment For The Classroom," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Barnett, Barry J. & Kriesel, Warren, 2003.
"Agricultural Economists' Use of Classroom Economic Experiments,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(02), August.
- Barnett, Barry J. & Kriesel, Warren, 2003. "Agricultural Economists' Use of Classroom Economic Experiments," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 321-335, August.
- William E. Becker & Peter E. Kennedy, 2005. "Does Teaching Enhance Research in Economics?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 172-176, May.
- Becker, William, et al, 1991. "An Agenda for Research on Economic Education in Colleges and Universities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 26-31, May.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
- repec:uba:hadfwe:economicsimulationgames-herz-merz-1998-02 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-12-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2008-12-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .