Ethanol Trade as Impacted by Climatic Variability: Lessons from the U.S-Brazil Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rakipova, Anna N. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Franke, Donald E., 2003. "Determinants of Technical Efficiency in Louisiana Beef Cattle Production," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Jondrow, James & Knox Lovell, C. A. & Materov, Ivan S. & Schmidt, Peter, 1982. "On the estimation of technical inefficiency in the stochastic frontier production function model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 233-238, August.
- S. Samarajeewa & G. Hailu & S. R. Jeffrey & M. Bredahl, 2012. "Analysis of production efficiency of beef cow/calf farms in Alberta," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 313-322, January.
- Battese, G E & Coelli, T J, 1995. "A Model for Technical Inefficiency Effects in a Stochastic Frontier Production Function for Panel Data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 325-332.
- Trestini, Samuele, 2006. "Technical Efficiency of Italian Beef Cattle Production Under a Heteroscedastic Non-Neutral Production Frontier Approach," Conference Papers 6683, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Nehring, Richard F. & Peel, Derrell S. & Nulph, David, 2009. "Cow-Calf Farm Management: Farm survey evidence from 2007," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46672, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Ismet, Mohammad, 1997.
"A Nonparametric Analysis of Efficiency for a Sample of Kansas Beef Cow Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 175-184, July.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Ismet, Mohammad, 1997. "A Nonparametric Analysis Of Efficiency For A Sample Of Kansas Beef Cow Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), July.
- McBride, William D. & Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr., 2011. "The Diverse Structure and Organization of U.S. Beef Cow-Calf Farms," Economic Information Bulletin 102764, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsEthanol trade; Brazil; U.S; climatic variability; market variables; Agribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.