Switchgrass: N, P And K Removal Rates Vs. Dry Matter Yield For Optimal Harvest Time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Stephen A. & Caldwell, James D. & Popp, Michael P. & Coffey, Kenneth P. & Jennings, John A. & Savin, Mary C. & Rosenkrans, Charles F., 2012. "Tall Fescue Toxicosis Mitigation Strategies: Comparisons of Cow-Calf Returns in Spring- and Fall-Calving Herds," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 577-592, November.
- Doye, Damona & Popp, Michael & West, Chuck, 2008. "Controlled versus Continuous Calving Seasons in the South: Whatâ€™s at Stake?," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
More about this item
Keywordsswtichgrass; nutrient uptake; two-factor profit maximization; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-02-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-02-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:142698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .