Determining the Variation in Certified Preconditioning Premiums for Heifers and Steer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Han, Tong & Wahl, Thomas I., 1998.
"China'S Rural Household Demand For Fruit And Vegetables,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- Han, Tong & Wahl, Thomas I., 1998. "China's Rural Household Demand for Fruit and Vegetables," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 141-150, July.
- Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. & Diao, Xinshen, 2007.
"Regional disparities in Ghana: Policy options and public investment implications,"
GSSP working papers
2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. & Diao, Xinshen, 2007. "Regional disparities in Ghana: Policy options and public investment implications," IFPRI discussion papers 693, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pitt, Mark M & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1985. "Health and Nutrient Consumption across and within Farm Households," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 212-223, May.
- Sean Field & Oliver Masakure & Spencer Henson, 2010. "Rethinking localization--a low-income country perspective: the case of Asian vegetables in Ghana," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 3(2), pages 261-277.
More about this item
KeywordsPreconditioning; Steers; Heifers; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.