Performance Factors and Management Practices Related to Earnings of East Central North Dakota Crop Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leistritz, F. Larry & Hardie, Wallace C. & Ekstrom, Brenda L. & Leholm, Arlen G. & Vreugdenhil, Harvey G., 1987. "Financial, Managerial, and Attitudinal Characteristics of North Dakota Farm Families: Results of the 1986 Farm Survey," Agricultural Economics Reports 23205, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Robert W. Jolly & Arnold Paulsen & James D. Johnson & Kenneth H. Baum & Richard Prescott, 1985. "Incidence, Intensity, and Duration of Financial Stress among Farm Firms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1108-1115.
- Jolly, Robert W. & Paulsen, Arnold & Johnson, James D. & Baum, Kenneth H. & Prescott, Richard, 1985. "Incidence, Intensity, and Duration of Financial Stress Among Farm Firms," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11380, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shockley, Jordan M. & Osborne, William A. & Dillon, Carl R. & Pierce, Jerry S., 2016. "A Two-Tiered Benchmarking Analysis for Cost Management," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Burton, Robert O., Jr. & Abderrezak, Ali, 1988. "Expected Profit and Farm Characteristics," Staff Papers 133733, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .