Retained Ownership - Production and Marketing Alternatives for Cow-Calf Producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonq-Ying Lee & James L. Seale & Pattana A. Jierwiriyapant, 1990. "Do trade agreements help US exports? A study of the Japanese citrus industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 505-514.
- Hiemstra, Stephen W. & Mackie, Arthur B., 1986. "Methods of Reconciling World Trade Statistics," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147537, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Tilley, Daniel S., 1983. "Irreversible Import Shares For Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice In Canada," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Tilley, Daniel S., 1983. "Irreversible Import Shares for Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice in Canada," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 99-104, December.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Kyle Stiegert & Azzeddine Azzam, 1990. "Third World Debt and Wheat Imports: An Analysis for Selected Countries," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 79-87.
- Harry de Gorter & Karl D. Meilke, 1987. "The EEC's Wheat Price Policies and International Trade in Differentiated Products," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 223-229.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .