Pricing Systems of Trainloading Country Elevator Cooperatives: A Summary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, Jeffrey I & Hirsch, Werner Z & Sonenblum, Sidney, 1975. "Crime Prevention, the Police Production Function, and Budgeting," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 30(2), pages 197-215.
- Lamb, Steven W. & Pine, Wilfred H., 1974. "Influence of Size and Administrative Organization on Costs of Rural Roads," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 157-160, December.
- Lesher, William G. & Mapp, Harry P., Jr., 1974. "Economies Of Size In Highway Maintenance And Administration: A Preliminary Analysis For The Counties Of New York State," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 3(1:), May.
- Lamb, Steven W. & Pine, Wilfred H., 1974. "Influence Of Size And Administrative Organization On Costs Of Rural Roads," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 6(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahl, Reynold P., 1991. "Structural Change and Performance of Grain Marketing Cooperatives," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 6.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .