Financial Characteristics of Record-keeping and Average Farms in North Dakota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartik, Timothy J, 1985. "Business Location Decisions in the United States: Estimates of the Effects of Unionization, Taxes, and Other Characteristics of States," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(1), pages 14-22, January.
- William R. Gillis, 1987. "Can Service-Producing Industries Provide a Catalyst for Regional Economic Growth?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 1(3), pages 249-256, August.
- David L. Barkley & Roger A. Dahlgran & Stephen M. Smith, 1988. "High-Technology Manufacturing in the Nonmetropolitan West: Gold or Just Glitter," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(3), pages 560-571.
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1983. "The Location and Employment Choices of New Firms: An Econometric Model with Discrete and Continuous Endogenous Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 440-449, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd H. Kuethe & Brian Briggeman & Nicholas D. Paulson & Ani L. Katchova, 2014.
"A comparison of data collected through farm management associations and the Agricultural Resource Management Survey,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 74(4), pages 492-500, October.
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Briggeman, Brian C. & Paulson, Nicholas D. & Katchova, Ani L., 2014. "A Comparison of Data Collected through Farm Management Associations and the Agricultural Resource Management Survey," Staff Papers 184680, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.