1999 Outlook Of The U.S. And World Wheat Industries, 1998-2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-292, June.
- Koo, Won W. & Park, Chang J., 1988. "Econometric Analysis of Livestock Products Demand in Korea and Its Implications in the Korean Feed Grain Industry," Agricultural Economics Reports 23471, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Shoichi Ito & E. Wesley F. Peterson & Warren R. Grant, 1989. "Rice in Asia: Is It Becoming an Inferior Good?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(1), pages 32-42.
- Kym Anderson & Peter G. Warr, 1985. "General Equilibrium Effects of Agricultural Price Distortions: A Simple Model for Korea," School of Economics Working Papers 1985-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T. & Burt, Oscar R., 1983. "A Modified Partial Adjustment Model Of Aggregate U.S. Agricultural Supply," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(01), July.
- Colin A. Carter, 1988. "Trade Liberalization in the Grain Markets," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(4), pages 633-641, December.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr, 1986. "Consumer Demand for Rice Grain Quality and Returns to Research for Quality Improvement in Southeast Asia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(3), pages 634-641.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Wheat; Durum Wheat; Production; Exports; Consumption; Ending Stocks; Agricultural and Food Policy; Marketing; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.