Projections of Future Participation and Needs in Outdoor Recreation for North Dakota
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jill E. Hobbs & Linda M. Young, 1999.
"Increasing Vertical Linkages in Agrifood Supply Chains: A Conceptual Model and Some Preliminary Evidence,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(4), pages 478-478, December.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Young, Linda M., 1999. "Increasing Vertical Linkages In Agrifood Supply Chains: A Conceptual Model And Some Preliminary Evidence," Trade Research Center Policy Issues Papers 29166, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Alan Barkema & Michael L. Cook, 1993. "The changing U.S. pork industry: a dilemma for public policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 49-65.
- Wilson, William W., 1986. "Competition in the International Wheat Market," Agricultural Economics Reports 23326, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bruce L. Dahl & William W. Wilson & Wesley W. Wilson, 1999. "Factors Affecting Spring Wheat Variety Choices: Comparisons between Canada and the United States," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 47(3), pages 305-320, November.
- Dahl, Bruce L. & Wilson, William W., 1998. "Consistency Of Quality Characteristics In Hard Red Spring Wheats," Agricultural Economics Reports 23455, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.