Single-Calf Heifer System Profitability Compared to Other North Dakota Beef Production Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leitch, Jay A. & Baltezore, James F. & Dammel, Jeffrey, 1993. "Economic Values of Wild Fur Harvest in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Miscellaneous Reports 51168, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Coon, Randal C. & Wilson, William W., 1986. "The Price and Economic Impact of the Walhalla Ethanol Plant on the North Dakota Economy," Agricultural Economics Miscellaneous Reports 119571, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Metcalf, Franklin P., 1931. "Wild-Duck Foods of North Dakota Lakes," Technical Bulletins 162944, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Danielson, Leon E. & Leitch, Jay A., 1986. "Private vs public economics of prairie wetland allocation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 81-92, March.
- Anderson, Randall S. & Leitch, Jay A. & Fegert, Clifford R., 1985. "Guidelines for Economic Evaluation of Public Sector Water Resource Projects," Agricultural Economics Reports 23371, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.