Characteristics and Costs of Operation of North Dakota's Farm Trucks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leitch, Jay A. & Baltezore, James F. & Dammel, Jeffrey, 1993. "Economic Values of Wild Fur Harvest in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Miscellaneous Reports 51168, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Coon, Randal C. & Wilson, William W., 1986. "The Price and Economic Impact of the Walhalla Ethanol Plant on the North Dakota Economy," Agricultural Economics Miscellaneous Reports 119571, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Metcalf, Franklin P., 1931. "Wild-Duck Foods of North Dakota Lakes," Technical Bulletins 162944, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Danielson, Leon E. & Leitch, Jay A., 1986. "Private vs public economics of prairie wetland allocation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 81-92, March.
- Anderson, Randall S. & Leitch, Jay A. & Fegert, Clifford R., 1985. "Guidelines for Economic Evaluation of Public Sector Water Resource Projects," Agricultural Economics Reports 23371, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tolliver, Denver & Dybing, Alan & Lu, Pan & Lee, EunSu, 2011. "Modeling Investments in County and Local Roads to Support Agricultural Logistics," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 50(2).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .