Incentive Contracts To Meet Functional Characteristics In Wheat Purchasing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolf, Avner, 1987. "Optimal hedging with futures options," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Harvey Lapan & Giancarlo Moschini & Steven D. Hanson, 1991.
"Production, Hedging, and Speculative Decisions with Options and Futures Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(1), pages 66-74.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo & Hanson, Steven D., 1991. "Production Hedging and Speculative Decisions with Options and Future Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10810, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Bullock, David W. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1993. "The private value of having access to derivative securities: An example using commodity options," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 233-249.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1967. "Futures Markets, Buffer Stocks, and Income Stability for Primary Producers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 844-844.
- Bullock, David W. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1992. "Speculation and Hedging in Commodity Options: A Modification of Wolf's Portfolio Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 486, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bullock, David W. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1993. "Private Value of Having Access to Derivative Securities (The): An Example Using Commodity Options," Staff General Research Papers Archive 674, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIncentive Contact; Functional Characteristic; Wheat; Principal-Agent; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:23617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.