Producer Contract Strategies In Gm Crops
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munisamy Gopinath & Daniel Pick & Utpal Vasavada, 1999.
"The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment and Trade with an Application to the U.S. Food Processing Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 442-452.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Pick, Daniel H. & Vasavada, Utpal, 1998. "The Economics Of Foreign Direct Investment And Trade With An Application To The U.S. Food Processing Industry," Working Papers 51205, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Mattson, Jeremy W. & Koo, Won W., 2002. "U.S. Agricultural Trade With Western Hemisphere Countries And The Effect Of The Free Trade Area Of The Americas," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23525, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Yulin Ning & Michael R. Reed, 1995. "Locational determinants of the US direct foreign investment in food and kindred products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 77-85.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Bolling, H. Christine, 1999. "U.S. Foreign Direct Investment And Trade: Substitutes Or Complements? The Case Of The Food Processing Industry," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21715, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ravichandran Munirathinam & Mary Marchant & Michael Reed, 1997. "The Canada U.S. free trade agreement: Competitive tradeoffs between foreign direct investment and trade," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 3(3), pages 312-324, August.
- Koo, Won W. & Mattson, Jeremy W., 2002. "Processed Food Trade And Foreign Direct Investment Under Nafta," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23566, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:3:y:1997:i:3:p:312-324 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscontracts; genetically modified crops; Crop Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:23534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .