Procurement Strategies To Meet Functional Requirements In Wheat Shipments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence, John D. & Otto, Daniel M. & Meyer, Seth D., 1997. "Purchasing Patterns of Hog Producers: Implications for Rural Agribusiness," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 15(1).
- Hurt, Christopher, 1994. "Industrialization in the Pork Industry," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David, 2003.
"Profits and Risk: Fitting an Old Framework to a New Agriculture,"
Journal of the ASFMRA,
American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Saxowsky, David M. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2001. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36133, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David M., 2002. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23532, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1994. "Industrialization: Steady Current or Tidal Wave?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Lawrence, John D. & Otto, Daniel & Meyer, Seth D., 1997. "Purchasing Patterns of Hog Producers: Implications for Rural Agribusiness," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5149, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ervin, David E. & Smith, Katherine R., 1994. "Agricultural Industrialization and Environmental Quality," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Knoeber, Charles R, 1997. "Explaining State Bans on Corporate Farming," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(1), pages 151-166, January.
- W. Timothy Rhodus & E. Dean Baldwin & Dennis R. Henderson, 1989. "Pricing Accuracy and Efficiency in a Pilot Electronic Hog Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(4), pages 874-882.
More about this item
Keywordsbuying strategies; location; variety; functional characteristic tests; costs; risks; Crop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:23509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .