Financial Management and Portfolio Analysis for U.S. Farm and Nonfarm Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Robert J. Myers & Stanley R. Thompson, 1989. "Optimal Portfolios of External Debt in Developing Countries: The Potential Role of Commodity-Linked Bonds," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 517-522.
- Myers, Robert J, 1992. "Incomplete Markets and Commodity-Linked Finance in Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 7(1), pages 79-94, January.
- Todd E. Petzel, 1989. "Financial Risk Management Needs of Developing Countries: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 531-533.
- Beatriz Armendariz & Jonathan Morduch, 2007. "The Economics of Microfinance," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262512017, July.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Chantarat, Sommarat, 2006. "Weather-Linked Bonds," Proceedings: 2006 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 2-3, 2006; Washington, DC 133091, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Calum G. Turvey, 2006.
"Managing food industry business and financial risks with commodity-linked credit instruments,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 523-545.
- Turvey, Calum G., 2005. "Managing Food Industry Business and Financial Risks with Commodity-Linked Credit Instruments," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24525, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rajan, Raghuram, 1988. "Pricing commodity bonds using binomial option pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 136, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm households; financial management; nonfarm households; portfolio analysis; quantile regression; Agricultural Finance; Financial Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nc1007:48143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agfin.ifas.ufl.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .