Etude sur la transmission des fluctuations et le calcul des prix de parité à l’importation: cas pratique du riz et du maïs au Sénégal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Tschirley & Colin Poulton & Patrick Labaste, 2009. "Organization and Performance of Cotton Sectors in Africa : Learning from Reform Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2604.
- Tschirley, David L. & Kabwe, Stephen, 2007. "Increasing Demand For Quality In World Cotton Markets: How Has Zambia Performed?," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54632, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; Senegal; markets; parity prices; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Security and Poverty; International Development; Marketing; q11; q18;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-06-04 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:62166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .