Success Strategies for Poverty-Alleviating Rural Development for Myanmar: Lessons from Asian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Mason, Nicole M. & Burke, William J. & Shipekesa, Arthur M. & Chapoto, Antony & Kabaghe, Chance, 2011. "Mountains of Maize, Persistent Poverty," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 118476, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-02-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2014-02-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcpb:162437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .