2005 Michigan Tree Fruit Business Analysis Summary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reardon, Thomas & Timmer, C. Peter, 2007. "Transformation of Markets for Agricultural Output in Developing Countries Since 1950: How Has Thinking Changed?," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2004.
"Food Policy in the Era of Supermarkets: What's Different?,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 1(2).
- C. Peter Timmer, 2004. "Food Policy in the Era of Supermarkets: What’s Different?," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 1(2), pages 202-219.
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Berdegue, Julio A. & Balsevich, Fernando & Flores, Luis & Reardon, Thomas, 2005. "Central American supermarkets' private standards of quality and safety in procurement of fresh fruits and vegetables," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 254-269, June.
- Balsevich, Fernando & Berdegue, Julio A. & Reardon, Thomas, 2006. "Supermarkets, New-Generation Wholesalers, Tomato Farmers, and NGOs in Nicaragua," Staff Papers 11479, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hernandez, Ricardo & Reardon, Thomas & Berdegue, Julio A., 2006. "Tomato Farmer Participation in Supermarket Market Channels in Guatemala: Determinants and Technology and Income Effects," Staff Papers 11771, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:9313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.