2009 Annual Agricultural Outlook
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hipple, Pat & Duffy, Michael, 2002. "Farmer's Motivation for Adoption of Switchgrass," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10347, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Clark, Christopher D. & Ellis, Pamela & English, Burton C. & Menard, R. Jamey & Walsh, Marie E., 2006. "Farmer Willingness to Grow Switchgrass for Energy Production," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21355, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Duffy, Michael & Nanhou, Virginie, 2002. "Costs of Producing Switchgrass for Biomass in Southern Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10346, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hallam, Arne & Anderson, I. C. & Buxton, D. R., 2001. "Comparative Economic Analysis of Perennial, Annual and Intercrops for Biomass Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5076, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Duffy, Michael, 2007. "Estimated Costs for Production, Storage, and Transportation of Switchgrass," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12917, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenkins, Jesse D., 2014. "Political economy constraints on carbon pricing policies: What are the implications for economic efficiency, environmental efficacy, and climate policy design?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 467-477.
- Tindara Addabbo & Rosa García-Fernández & Carmen Llorca-Rodríguez & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "The impact of the crisis on unemployment and household income in Italy and Spain," Working Papers 235, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ahmed A. Ismaiel & Jutta Papenbrock, 2015. "Mycotoxins: Producing Fungi and Mechanisms of Phytotoxicity," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-46, July.
- Kevin D. Welch & Daniel Cook & Benedict T. Green & Dale R. Gardner & James A. Pfister & Tara G. McDaneld & Kip E. Panter, 2015. "Adverse Effects of Larkspur ( Delphinium spp.) on Cattle," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, July.
- Pushpa Soti & Angie Fleurissaint & Stewart Reed & Krish Jayachandran, 2015. "Effects of Control Release Fertilizers on Nutrient Leaching, Palm Growth and Production Cost," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-11, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:534-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Óscar A. Alfonso R. & Carlos E. Alonso M., 2016. "Alimentación Para Las Metrópolis Colombianas. Fragilidad Territorial, Vulnerabilidad A Las Anomalías Del Clima Y Circulación De Agroalimentos," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, number 73.
- Lizanne Wheeler & Lisa Kitinoja & Diane M. Barrett, 2015. "Use of Insulated Covers over Product Crates to Reduce Losses in Amaranth during Shipping Delays," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Anne Clerval, 2016. "París contra el pueblo. La gentrificación de la capital," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, number 74.
- Balezentiene, Ligita & Streimikiene, Dalia & Balezentis, Tomas, 2013. "Fuzzy decision support methodology for sustainable energy crop selection," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 83-93.
- Junkova, Simona & Matuskova, Eliska, 2011. "The influence of crisis on the sector structure of economy focusing on agriculture," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 3(2), June.
- Ragoobar, Tricia & Whalley, Jason & Harle, David, 2011. "Public and private intervention for next-generation access deployment: Possibilities for three European countries," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 827-841.
- Maurizio Baussola & Jamie Jenkins & Chiara Mussida & Matthew Penfold, 2015. "The Unemployment Gender Gap in a Comparative Perspective," Discussion Papers 5_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:47453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .