2003 Business Dairy Grazing Farm Business Analysis Summary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Purvis, Amy & Hoehn, John P. & Sorenson, Vernon L., 1989. "An Economic Analysis of Farmers' Willingness to Participate in a Filter Strip Program," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201393, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Lynch, Sarah & Smith, Katherine R., 1994. "Lean, Mean and Green ... Designing Farm Support Programs in a New Era," Policy Studies Program Reports, Henry A. Wallace Institute for Alternative Agriculture, number 134108.
- Tweeten, Luther, 1992. "The Economics of an Environmentally Sound Agriculture (ESA)," Economics and Sociology Occasional Papers 243223, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
- Creason, Jared R. & Runge, C. Ford, 1990. "Agricultural Competitiveness and Environmental Quality: What Mix of Policies Will Accomplish Both Goals?," Reports 50102, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Hoover, Herbert & Witala, Marc, 1980. "Operator and Landlord Participation in Soil Erosion Control in the Maple Creek Watershed in Northeast Nebraska," Economics Statistics and Cooperative Services (ESCS) Reports 143687, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fox, Glenn & Weersink, Alfons & Sarwar, Ghulam & Duff, Scott & Deen, Bill, 1991. "Comparative Economics Of Alternative Agricultural Production Systems: A Review," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 20(1), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .