Growth Management Tools And Programs Targeting Specific Outcomes With Non-Marginal Institutional Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Ravallion & Gaurav Datt, 1995. "Is Targeting Through a Work Requirement Efficient? Some Evidence for Rural India," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-41, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Molla, Daniel & Gebre, Hagos & Jayne, Thomas S. & Shaffer, James D., 1997. "Designing Strategies to Support a Transformation of Agriculture in Ethiopia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55593, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tschirley, David & Donovan, Cynthia & Weber, Michael T., 1996. "Food aid and food markets: lessons from Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 189-209, May.
- Dorosh, Paul & del Ninno, Carlo & Sahn, David E., 1995.
"Poverty alleviation in Mozambique: a multi-market analysis of the role of food aid,"
Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 89-99, November.
- Dorosh, Paul & Ninno, Carlo del & Sahn, David E., 1995. "Poverty alleviation in Mozambique: a multi-market analysis of the role of food aid," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), November.
- Webb, Patrick & von Braun, Joachim & Yohannes, Yisehac, 1992. "Famine in Ethiopia: policy implications of coping failure at national and household levels," Research reports 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simon Maxwell & Deryke Belshaw & Alemayehu Lirenso, 1994. "The Disincentive Effect Of Food-For-Work On Labour Supply And Agricultural Intensification And Diversification In Ethiopia," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 351-359.
- von Braun, Joachim & Teklu, Tesfaye & Webb, Patrick, 1991. "Labor-intensive public works for food security: Experience in Africa," IFPRI working papers 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- K. Subbarao, 1997. "Public Works as an Anti-Poverty Program: An Overview of Cross-Country Experience," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 678-683.
- T.S. Jayne & Lawrence Rubey & Frank Lupi & David Tschirley & Michael T. Weber, 1996. "Estimating Consumer Response to Food Market Reform Using Stated Preference Data: Evidence from Eastern and Southern Africa," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 820-824.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .