Analyzing Reproductive Management Strategies On Dairy Farms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eli Feinerman & Joseph A. Herriges & Derald Holtkamp, 1992.
"Crop Insurance as a Mechanism for Reducing Pesticide Usage: A Representative Farm Analysis,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 169-186.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Feinerman, Eli & Holtkamp, Derald, 1992. "Crop Insurance As a Mechanism for Reducing Pesticide Usage: A Representative Farm Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10785, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Babcock, Bruce A., 1992. "Effects of Uncertainty on Optimal Nitrogen Applications (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10588, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Machina, Mark J, 1987. "Choice under Uncertainty: Problems Solved and Unsolved," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 121-154, Summer.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1987.
"Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 303-328, March.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Paul R. Milgrom, 1985. "Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chu, Mei-Chin & Swinton, Scott M. & Batie, Sandra S. & Dobbins, Craig L., 1996. "Agricultural Production Contracts To Reduce Nitrate Leaching: A Whole-Farm Analysis," Staff Papers 11806, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:feb:artefa:0008 is not listed on IDEAS
- William T. McSweeny & Randall A. Kramer, 1986. "The Integration of Farm Programs for Achieving Soil Conservation and Nonpoint Pollution Control Objectives," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(2), pages 159-173.
- Meyer, Jack, 1987. "Two-moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 421-430, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olynk, Nicole J. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2008. "A Survey of Reproductive Management Strategies on US Commercial Dairy Farms," Staff Papers 37049, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .