Self-Initiative and Michigan Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Boehlje, 1999. "Structural Changes in the Agricultural Industries: How Do We Measure, Analyze and Understand Them?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1028-1041.
- Browne, William P. & Allen, Kristen & Schweikhardt, David B., 1997. "Never Say Never Again: Why the Road to Agricultural Policy Reform Has a Long Way to Go," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(4).
- Anderson, Kym, 1987. "On Why Agriculture Declines with Economic Growth," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(3), October.
- Clark Edwards, 1959. "Resource Fixity and Farm Organization," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 41(4), pages 747-759.
- Alan Barkema & Mark Drabenstott & Kelly Welch, 1991. "The quiet revolution in the U.S. food market," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 25-41.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .