2004 Michigan Swine (Farrow to Finish) Business Analysis Summary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zilberman, David & Millock, Katti, 1997. "Financial incentives and pesticide use," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 133-144, April.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Ballenger, Nicole, 1994.
"The Trade and Environment Debate: Relevant for Southern Agriculture?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 108-128, July.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Ballenger, Nicole, 1994. "The Trade And Environmental Debate: Relevant For Southern Agriculture?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Swinton, Scott M. & Schulz, Mary A., 1999. "Fqpa Implementation To Reduce Pesticide Residue Risks: Part I: Agricultural Producer Concerns," Staff Papers 11813, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Roosen, Jutta & Fox, John A. & Hennessy, David A. & Schreiber, Alan, 1998. "Consumers' Valuation Of Insecticide Use Restrictions: An Application To Apples," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- David E. Ervin & Andrew Schmitz, 1996. "A New Era of Environmental Management in Agriculture?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1198-1206.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Arcenas, Agustin, 1998. "Toward Agricultural Environmental Management: Applying Lessons From Corporate Environmental Management," Staff Papers 11807, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.