Relationships Among Loan Maturity, Total Interest Paid, and Periodic Payment for Constant Payment Loans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierson, Thomas R. & Allen, John W. & McLaughlin, Edward W. & Halloran, John M., 1982. "Food Losses: Overview and Summary," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201305, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Marc A. Johnson, 1981. "Impacts on Agriculture of Deregulating the Transportation System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(5), pages 913-920.
- Pierson, Thomas R. & Allen, John W. & McLaughlin, Edward W., 1982. "Produce (Fresh Fruits & Vegetables) Losses," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201306, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Makus, Larry & Fuller, Stephen, 1983. "Motor Carrier Regulation and its Impact on Service: An Analysis of Texas Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Shippers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 21-26, December.
- Baumel, C. Phillip, 1983. "Railroad Deregulation: Impact on Grain Shippers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11770, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Makus, Larry D. & Fuller, Stephen W., 1983. "Motor Carrier Regulation And Its Impact On Service: An Analysis Of Texas Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Shippers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Financial Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midaae:201346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .