Impact of irrigation on poverty and environment in Ethiopia. Draft Proceeding of the Symposium and Exhibition held at Ghion Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 27th -29th November, 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998.
"Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies in the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa,"
Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 233-247, May.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998. "Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies 1n the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(3), May.
- Bekele, Wagayehu & Drake, Lars, 2003. "Soil and water conservation decision behavior of subsistence farmers in the Eastern Highlands of Ethiopia: a case study of the Hunde-Lafto area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 437-451, October.
- Pender, John L. & Kerr, John M., 1998.
"Determinants of farmers' indigenous soil and water conservation investments in semi -arid India,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Pender, John L. & Kerr, John M., 1998. "Determinants of farmers' indigenous soil and water conservation investments in semi-arid India," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 113-125, September.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1984. "Welfare Evaluations in Contingent Valuation Experiments with Discrete Responses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(3), pages 332-341.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Barry K. Goodwin, 1993. "Factors Influencing a Farmer's Decision to Invest in Long-Term Conservation Improvements," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 67-81.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Crop management; Irrigated farming; Rainfed farming; Irrigation systems; Food security; Water harvesting; Institutions; Environmental effects; Public health; Malaria; GIS; Remote sensing; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Health Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmicp:118410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .